Re: Fwd: ssl database connection problems...

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Fwd: ssl database connection problems...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:16:42AM -0500, Carol Walter wrote:
>> On the web site you directed me to, the s_server command uses a file
>> called 'mycert.pem'.  Do you know what the system expecting for this file?

It's just a file and you tell openssl where it is, where you put it
once it is created.  You request this file from your CA (certificate
authority) who will provide you with the root.crt, the public side of
the chain.  You can generate your own with openssl.   Here's a great
demo: http://www.madboa.com/geek/openssl/#cert