Many temporal schemas appearred on my DB

От Angel Alvarez
Тема Many temporal schemas appearred on my DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

up to 5 chemas... pg_temp_n for (n=1..5) appearred on my pg 8.3 DB.

pgadmin3 refuses to drop them so i have to open a sql editor and run "drop schema pg_tem...".

Also some pg_toast_temp schemas  got created...
¿Why are created and how con i get rid of them without resorting to doing DROPS by hand?

Thanks, Angel

--
No lea este correo si no es necesario. El buen ambiente está en nuestras manos.