Re: Patch to eliminate duplicate b64 code from pgcrypto

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Patch to eliminate duplicate b64 code from pgcrypto
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Would someone who understand pgcrypto please review this?
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/1216335149.11208.9.camel@bloodnok.com

Marc Munro wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> I am attaching a patch to eliminate duplicate b64_encode and decode
> functions from pgcrypto, and to expose those functions for use by
> add-ins (I want to use them in Veil).
>
> The patch was made against CVS head today.  It compiles and tests
> successfully.  Though I was unable to run pgrypto regression tests, I
> did give the b64 encoding a sanity check.
>
> I also added a b64_char() function that is now used from pgcrypto.  This
> allowed me to remove the duplicate _base64 character array.
>
> I hope this is the correct place to submit the patch.  The wiki
> (http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch) refers to
> pgsql-patches but I believe that is now deprecated.
>

> __
> Marc

[ Attachment, skipping... ]
-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Any reason not to return row_count in cursor of plpgsql?