Re: date stamp on update?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: date stamp on update?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 05:34:26PM -0500, blackwater dev wrote:
> Is there a datatype in postgres that will automatically update the date when
> the row is updated?  I know I can do a timestamp and set the default to
> now() but once the row is inserted, and then edited, I want the column
> updated without editing my application code or adding a trigger.  Is this
> possible with Postgres?

http://www.depesz.com/index.php/2008/05/08/mysqls-timestamp-in-postgresql/

depesz

--
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog: http://www.depesz.com/
jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl / skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007

От: Gerhard Heift
Сообщение: Re: [Q]updating multiple rows with Different values
От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: delete commands fails silently to delete primary key