Re: Urgent - Grant

От A. Kretschmer
Тема Re: Urgent - Grant
Дата
Re: Urgent - Grant  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
am  Tue, dem 18.11.2008, um 11:25:16 -0300 mailte Gustavo Rosso folgendes:
> People of world, help help please.
> I created a DB with super-user postgres, I give all privileges to DB
> (banco is my DB)
> GRANT ALL ON DATABASE banco TO PUBLIC;
> GRANT CREATE ON DATABASE banco TO PUBLIC
>
> But other users can't create tables in this DB
> ERROR:
> banco=> create table tabla (x   integer);
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
> "tabla_oid_idx" for table "tabla"
> *ERROR:  must be owner of relation tabla*
> banco=>

Which version?

Apparently very old, since OID are deprecated for a long time.

I can't reproduce your problem:

test=# create user foo;
CREATE ROLE
test=# GRANT ALL ON DATABASE test to public;
GRANT
test=# GRANT CREATE ON DATABASE test to public;
GRANT
test=# \q
kretschmer@apache-new:~$ psql-dev -U foo test
psql (8.4devel)
Type "help" for help.

test=> select current_user;
 current_user
--------------
 foo
(1 row)

test=> create table tabla (x   integer);
CREATE TABLE
test=> create table tablb (x   integer primary key);
"tablb_pkey" for table "tablb"
CREATE TABLE
test=>

Regards, Andreas