Re: Custom variables and flags, again

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: Custom variables and flags, again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Perhaps more to the point, guc_tables.h is a file that we don't even
> want the majority of the backend including.  Why would we think it's
> a good idea to make that part of the public API to external modules?

Hmmm... do we need to move config_group enumerations to guc.h from
guc_tables.h ? Or, we cannot expose the group field and always use
CUSTOM_OPTIONS for custom variables.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Custom variables and flags, again
Сообщение: Re: Custom variables and flags, again