Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 05 November 2008 14:20:16 Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh, Robert, Peter,
>
> > Here is a +1 vote to remove it. If it is a public list, -hackers can
> > handle it. If it is a private list... why?
>
> I adore the fact that none of you has volunteered to help organize the
> commitfest or the Round Robin Reviewers, but seem intent on telling me
> how to do so.   Is this an open source project, or a government agency?

I adore the fact that at the end of the last commitfest, I mentioned that you
were supposed to have a helper and you told me you felt ok to handle things
without it, but I am now getting chastised for not volunteering to help...

Postgres, the worlds most adorable open source database.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: