Re: Specifying text to substitute for NULLs in selects

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: Specifying text to substitute for NULLs in selects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:05:08 +1300
"Brent Wood" <b.wood@niwa.co.nz> wrote:

> Thanks guys,
>
> I'm aware of those options, what I was wondering was if there is a
> more generic way, for example the Empress RDBMS allows 'set
> MSNULLVALUE "NA"', and all NULLs will from then on be output as NA.
>
> The COPY option is closest to a generic setting, but doesn't work
> with a select query, just a table dump.

\copy (select ....) to ...
works.

As written in my 2nd post.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

От: "Brent Wood"
Сообщение: Re: Specifying text to substitute for NULLs in selects
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Specifying text to substitute for NULLs in selects