Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> - --On Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:06:00 -0300 Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the people creating lists (Marc?) and/or the people requesting
> > lists (Josh?) should be aware of the need to add lists to the database.
>
> Oops, sorry, my impression from JoshB was that this wasn't a public list, so
> shouldn't be listed on archives / community-lists ...

If the list is supposed to be private, you must add it to the exclusions
of the rsync server; otherwise it will get copied.

In any case, it's obviously not private because Josh announced the
archives.pg.org URL publicly.

I agree with Robert and Peter about the (lack of) need for it.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure