Re: query path, and rules

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: query path, and rules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas escribió:
> This is not a support list.  Sounds like you should consider
> purchasing a commercial support contract, or you could try asking on
> pgsql-general.

Actually I find this to be a perfectly acceptable question for this
list.  ISTM the answer, however, is to have a look at the documentation
we have already in place ... perhaps starting with the Developer's FAQ
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ  In particular, the
question "How is the source code organized?"

Сообщение: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches
Сообщение: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches