Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> KaiGai,
>
>> If I can understand correctly, we don't have a clear conclusion of this.
>> So, it is unclear for me whether the row-level permission at SQL level
>> is necessary to progress the reviewing process of SE-PostgreSQL, or not.
>
> Can you *do* the row-level permission?

I think it is a tough work to complete within three weeks.

I may be able to make a patch, but I guess its qualities (number of bugs,
documentation, test cases and so on) are far from SE-PostgreSQL level.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>