Re: Missing pg_clog files

От Walter, Carol Williams
Тема Re: Missing pg_clog files
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I will try this.  Is there a particular size these files need to be?
Then I can try the pg_dumpall.  That's, of course, my main concern.  I
need to get the data out.

By the way, before I went to panic mode, I tried pg_dumpall and
reindexing the database.  Everything gets the same error, perhaps with
a different file name.

Carol