Re: CVS for postgresql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: CVS for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Julius Tuskenis wrote:
> Hello
>
>  we develop applications on postgresql, use alot of functions, edit them
> very often so there is a need for a version control. Is there a solution
> like CVS or something for PG databases? Well - for schemas at least.

Not directly.  People are used to storing schema definitions in text
files and storing those under revision control.  When schema changes are
needed, new files are added with the appropriate ALTER TABLE etc
commands.

Сообщение: Re: Regaining superuser access
Сообщение: Re: Regaining superuser access