Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> A Divendres 22 Agost 2008, Bruce Momjian va escriure:
> > Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> > > A Dimecres 20 Agost 2008, Alvaro Herrera va escriure:

> > > Any chance of changing Easier and Done marks to others easier to find by
> > > a simple search with the browser? Maybe [E] and [D] would do. The old
> > > list had the same problem IMHO.
> >
> > The current idea Brendan has is to use a green circle for easy and a
> > check mark for done.
>
> That doesn't make it easily searchable. Maybe I'm the only one, but every  now
> and then I take a look at it, and there's no fast way of seeing what items
> have been done (and marked as easier).

That is true, but text like "E" merges into the adjacent words.  Frankly
the puctuation symbols were a good solution, but not as slick as the
bullet/checkmark suggestion.

http://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Сообщение: Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki