Re: Problems with pg_dump and -t wildcards

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Problems with pg_dump and -t wildcards
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:36:14AM -0600, Bill Thoen wrote:
> I'm having some problems with pg_dump and the -t switch. I can't get it to
> work using wildcards nor with multiple -t switches. I'm using PostgreSQL
> 8.1.5 and trying to dump just a table and its associated sequence.

You can't do that.  The ability to specify multiple -t switches came
in 8.2.

You can work around this if you have a custom dump format, by just
restoring the tables you want using pg_restore.  This is a pretty
hideous workaround, though.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104