Re: how to get fy info from the parent table

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: how to get fy info from the parent table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Στις Friday 04 July 2008 16:57:20 ο/η Jessica Richard έγραψε:
> Could some one tell me how to check this pk/fy thing please?

smth like
SELECT kid.relname as "KID",c.confrelid,c.conkey,c.confkey,f.relname as "DAD"
FROM pg_catalog.pg_constraint c,pg_catalog.pg_class f,pg_catalog.pg_class kid WHERE
c.contype = 'f' AND c.confrelid = f.oid AND c.conrelid=kid.oid AND f.relname='vessels';

could be your friend. substitute vessels with your "DAD" table, to find the kids.

> >From the parent table, I can see only the primary key there, now I wan to know how many and what other foreign keys
arereferencing this primary key... did this check long time ago and totally forgot how I did it then....

--
Achilleas Mantzios