Re: Query Fails

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: Query Fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Hallo Fellows
>
> I am a new User of postgresql.I have installed it on window XP.I feel it little complicated on Window.I have already
connectedit with visual c++ 2005,but when i wanted to insert some data in my databank,then it fails and shows sytax
erroror  doesn't recognise my table, but connection to data it shows.

> i am using this code to insert data.
>
> res = PQexec (conn, "INSERT INTO public.Person values (121,'xxx','yyy')");

Any reason you posted this twice?  Which one should I respond to?

In any event, once you get an error, use PQresultStatus() to check for
the type of error, PQresultErrorMessage() and PQresultErrorField() to
get details of the error.  If that doesn't clear up the problem, post
details of what those functions return and I'm sure we'll be able to
help more.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

wmoran@collaborativefusion.com
Phone: 412-422-3463x4023

От: "Dave Coventry"
Сообщение: SAST FATAL: could not access private key file "server.key"
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: SAST FATAL: could not access private key file "server.key"