Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table

От: Alvaro Herrera
Тема: Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Peter Schuller, )
 Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Peter Schuller, )
  Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Peter Schuller, )
   Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: VACUUM ANALYZE blocking both reads and writes to a table  (Tom Lane, )

Tom Lane wrote:

> (2) If it's autovacuum we're talking about, it will get kicked off the
> table if anyone else comes along and wants a conflicting lock.

Not on 8.2 though.