Re: pg_standby stuck on a wal file size <16MB

От Ioannis Tambouras
Тема Re: pg_standby stuck on a wal file size <16MB
Дата
Re: pg_standby stuck on a wal file size <16MB
Список pgsql-general
>   archive_command = 'test ! -f /usr/local/wal_archive_local/%f && cp %p
>   /usr/local/wal_archive_local/%f'

 The archive command tests if the wal segment exists and is a file,
but it does not check if the file is still being written. You need to
copy the file after writing has finished (it reached 16777216 bytes).
I don't have sources of pg_standby near me, but I remember in the
C code checks for complete segment sizes.

thanks
Ioannis Tambouras

Сообщение: Re: pg_standby stuck on a wal file size <16MB
Сообщение: Re: pg_standby stuck on a wal file size <16MB