Re: Double listing training courses

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Double listing training courses
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Friday 09 May 2008 17:56:31 Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 09 May 2008 21:35:55 +0100
>
> Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > > ... is hitting he "submit" button too many times.
> >
> > No, 5 duplicate pairs.

In the future, please be specific on company, date, and location... looking
through the list I only noticed 2 duplicates. I have disabled then for now
(we can delete them if everyone is ok with that)

> Actually in looking at the entries a lot of them came approximately 4
> days apart. What I think is happening is that either two people from
> the same place are doing the entries (and not talking to each other) or
> someone is getting impatient with how long it takes us to approve the
> events.

I don't understand why event_location is a seperate table from event. The only
advantage I can see is if we expect to have a single event take place in more
than one location, which we don't really support anyway. I'd rather fold that
into a single event table and put a unique key on company, date, location,
and training. Thoughts?

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Double listing training courses
Сообщение: Re: Double listing training courses