choiche of function language was: Re: dynamic procedure call

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема choiche of function language was: Re: dynamic procedure call
Дата
Re: choiche of function language was: Re: dynamic procedure call
Re: choiche of function language was: Re: dynamic procedure call
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 10 May 2008 07:35:36 +0200
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> your application different execution paths. Generally I can say, so
> plpgsql isn't well language for this games, and better is using
> plperl, plpython or other external language.

It is clear what is at least one of the advantage of plpython or
plperl over plpgsql, but then what are the advantages of plpgsql over
the rest of the crowd other than resembling the language used in
Oracle?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it