Re: Clustering 2 EDBs On windows

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Clustering 2 EDBs On windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 06:52:47PM +0530, Sunitha S wrote:

> We have setup edb-edb replication by configuring the master on one
> machine while slave on another machine(both running on Windows OS and
> postgres plus Advanced 8.3) for achieving the remote master/slave setup
> as per the following document
>
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/documentation/edb-to-edb-replication.html

If you're using enterprisedb products, I suggest you contact them for
support.  This is a PostgreSQL list.  I know they build their products
using PostgreSQL, but I haven't any idea how those products differ
from the community-shipped PostgreSQL, and I don't feel comfortable
speculating.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Clustering 2 EDBs On windows
Сообщение: Re: Clustering 2 EDBs On windows