Re: IM

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: IM
Дата
Re: IM  ("Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@myyearbook.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 08 May 2008 09:55, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > I'm sorry to disagree, but if you give it a postgresql.org name, then
> > it is implicit that it is a community service.
>
> *sigh* it really doesn't matter does it? The facts are the facts. That
> is the way the service was provisioned, that is the way it has been
> since its inception.

<sarcasm>Heh, yet more evidence how all the CMD folks always agree with each
other.</sarcasm>

Personally, I could care less about who manages jabber if it would stop
kicking me off for 1/2 hour twice a day.

Some kind of public sign-up page would be nice, though; even if we're adding
people through this list it's still not known to be available to the larger
community.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun