Re: pg_dumpall: pg_conversion table not saved

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: pg_dumpall: pg_conversion table not saved
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 05:38:12PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Enke <michael.enke@wincor-nixdorf.com> writes:
> > I updated pg_converion to set the condefault=false where I need it.
>
> Why are you needing to replace an existing default conversion?
> Do we have a bug in it?

He doesn't really. See his message two days ago about wanting to add
another charset. Since postgresql doesn't support that he hijacked an
existing one and replaced the conversion functions. And they're not
saved/restored.

Have a nice day,

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Backup/Restore of single table in multi TB database
Сообщение: Re: Backup/Restore of single table in multi TB database