Re: duplicate primary index in bayes db from SpamAssassin

От Michael Monnerie
Тема Re: duplicate primary index in bayes db from SpamAssassin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Montag, 14. April 2008 Michael Monnerie wrote:
> > What do you mean "shared from 2 servers"?  Are these two servers
> > using a shared network mount with the database files?  Or do you
> > mean that these two servers connect as clients to a single Postgres
> > server?
>
> Two servers have SA running, and connect via different users (who
> have the same access rights) to the same Postgres server running the
> bayes db.

SA=SpamAssassin, I should possibly explain. There are stored procedures
in the DB which get called, could the problem be connected to this?

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C1209B4

Вложения