BUG #4087: table creation problem using python

От jitendra
Тема BUG #4087: table creation problem using python
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4087
Logged by:          jitendra
Email address:      teri.jitendra@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system:   rhel 5
Details:

hi,
I'm jitendra from delhi(India),I've a problem with table creation using
python....script executed but there's nothing happened.
the program written in python is...

import psycopg2

try:
       print "Waiting for Connection........."
       conn = psycopg2.connect("dbname='jitu' user='postgres'
host='localhost' password=''")
       print "connection established........"
except:
       print "I am unable to connect to the database"
try:
       print "trying to execute query....."

       cur = conn.cursor()

       cur.execute("create table ph2 (nm varchar, ph varchar)")

       print "table created....."

except:
       print "Sorry, unable to create table....."
try:
       cur.close ()
       conn.close ()
       print "connection closed..."
except:
        "problem........."

It runs without any error but when I'm trying to see table ...such as..
"select * from tablename"..it flashes an error..
error:relaton ph2 does not not exit.

plz..help me...