Re: Postgres and SUN

От Michael Monnerie
Тема Re: Postgres and SUN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Dienstag, 1. April 2008 Thomas Bräutigam wrote:
> My questions is, is there a recommendation from Postgres about which
> SUN Machine you should choose when you have a huge Postgres Database

This is like you ask "I fly a lot, which airplane should I choose?".
Please provide exact information. What is "huge", which Sun's do you
look at. How many transactions per second do you need, how many users,
what kind of db, ....

Still, even then I don't know if anybody could really help you really. I
couldn't, as we don't use any Sun's. :-(

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C1209B4

Вложения