Re: PostgreSQL website translations

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Adrian Maier wrote:
> Perhaps we could something like  :  every translated contains
> a comment with the  date+time+revision  of the corresponding
> English page ?    at least this would make it possible to
> manually manage the corresponding English revision for a given
> translated page.

Perhaps we could use a custom svn property for that? That would likely
make it easier to process automatically to pull out differences and
such. And perhaps some wrapper scripts around svn to help you set
things automatically?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations
Сообщение: Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations