Re: PostgreSQL website translations

От Adrian Maier
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Adrian Maier wrote:
>  > Perhaps we could something like  :  every translated contains
>  > a comment with the  date+time+revision  of the corresponding
>  > English page ?    at least this would make it possible to
>  > manually manage the corresponding English revision for a given
>  > translated page.
>
>  Perhaps we could use a custom svn property for that? That would likely
>  make it easier to process automatically to pull out differences and
>  such. And perhaps some wrapper scripts around svn to help you set
>  things automatically?

I haven't used such custom properties.  As long as such a property can
be set for individual files ,  it seems to be a better (more reliable) solution
compared to relying on comments.   Some scripts for using this facility
would be a significant progress .

--
Adrian Maier

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: