Re: unsubscribes (wasRe: Time to get infrastructure team-based)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: unsubscribes (wasRe: Time to get infrastructure team-based)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:32:49 -0300 (ADT) Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
>>> Oh, and for
>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-02/msg00219.php i'm still
>>> waiting for an answer. I just got word, that i was not the only one with
>>> this problem.
>>
>> Sorry, thought i had responded to this one ... It's already well discussed
>> on the -core list
>
> I don't read -core, as most of the other concerned don't do.

Actually, I thought I had posted it here ... apparently I didn't ...

> I remember that the hub.org DNS had some problems in the past (invalid
> or not working reverse, if i remember correctly) which caused rejects
> on my mail server for mail from hub.org mail server.

Actually, the only issue in that past that caused us this sort of issue
was using the delivery relays, where outgoing email was relayed through a
server whose reverse dns, as you point out, didn't match the forward ...

... since we are going to be expanding the delivery system to allow for
more regional relays, this is something that I have added to our checklist
on the new setup, thank you for the reminder of that one...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: