Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >  > My understanding is that pgsql-eu-general == postgresql.eu == the
> >  > association.
> >
> >  Note that these are actually *three* different entities.
>
> No they aren't. pgsql-eu-general was setup following the first real
> planning meeting for the PG EU association in Prato, per an agreed
> action item. postgresql.eu was donated to the group for use by the
> association at the same meeting by Hans form Cybertec.

Then perhaps this should be clarified.  For instance, postgresql.eu shows a
web page that has nothing to do with a user group.  And there is no
description of the pgsql-eu-general mailing list that describes that it has
anything to do with the incorporated European user group.  Its description on
the archives page, "European PostgreSQL community" would certainly appear to
imply a much wider set of people and interests.  Also, if you name a
list -general, then it is general, not specific.  Hah! :)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association