Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Дата
Список pgsql-www
You wrote:
> >  Why are you not using your own domain postgresql.us for this?
>
> We're joining the pgsql-eu group in this same mailing list space.

Well, first of all, the pgsql-eu-general list is, as just discussed, not
actually related to any "group".  And secondly, the European group is just
two weeks old, and we are going to have more groups popping up now, it's the
right time to think about the issue in general.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association