Re: Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > > https://launchpad.net/
> > > http://www.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > Those are a step backward --- they don't have the functionality we
> > currently have, but have more functionality in other areas.
>
> First it was a joke. However I would be curious to know which features
> you think they don't have. If nothing else Launchpad is a customer and
> I can give them some feedback.

Probably the biggest missing feature for the TODO is the ability to
summarize, group into labeled sections and subsections, and the ability
to move items around, with URL links to more detail.  Effectively that
is all the TODO list is.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com