Re: [mmoncure@gmail.com: Re: [GENERAL] array_to_set functions]

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [mmoncure@gmail.com: Re: [GENERAL] array_to_set functions]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Add array_accum() and array_to_set() functions for arrays
 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-08/msg00464.php

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)