Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> bruce wrote:
> > Would someone please fine out why the attached email from Heikki is not
> > appearing in a search of our archives?  I tried the subject and a line
> > from the email and neither came up as a hit:
>
> OK, it has been 24 hours since I reported some emails are not being
> archived and no one has even responded they are looking at the problem.
>
> Are we unable to manage our own archive search?  If we can't, I will
> start linking to another archive from the TODO list.  Right now, every
> time I need a URL for the TODO list I have to troll through the archives
> by date until I find the email.

Obviously I wil look at this as soon as I can. But as Dave has already pointed out, most of us has a dayjob that has to
beprioritised, so everything cannot be done within 24 hours. I was hopeing somebody else would have time to look at it
meanwhile,but so far nobody has had the time. If this is not acceptable then the answer to your question is no, we
currentlycan't do it.

I notice, however, that when we have a similar issue with for example the patch queue not being updated for many many
weeks,that is considered a *feature*, and not a problem. Are we not able to manage our own patch queue? If we can't,
perhapswe should stop all development until we can be sure it's always up-to-date?

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: