Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Devrim,

> I'm upset that this thread took my half of the day. Also, I'm upset that
> you are writing this e-mail to a public list without asking me first.
> I'm a few clicks away from you on Jabber.

I'm sorry, I phrased it badly. What I meant was "Surely you wouldn't kick
people off planetpostgresql.org arbitrarily, so what's really going on?"
I realize now that the e-mail came out sounding like an accusation.
Apologies.

Can we put that policy up somewhere findable on postgresql.org, so that if
this happens again in the future we can just point the disgruntled blogger
to the policy?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Сообщение: Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?