Re: oid...any optimizations

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: oid...any optimizations
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:43:57 +0530
"sathiya psql" <sathiya.psql@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Actually it isn't obvious as oids have been deprecated for years.
>

> no in my version it is now also available....

I didn't say they were gone. I said they are deprecated. You should not
be using them.

> > What version of ancient PostgreSQL are you running exactly?
>

> postgresql 7.4

That is god awful ancient. Upgrade to something remotely new, like
8.2.6.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: count * performance issue
Сообщение: Re: count * performance issue