Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Done, almost ... can't do it "per user", since Majordomo sends out messasges in
> batches, not one per individual user, *unless* delivery has failed at which
> point it starts sending out individual messages for that particular user so
> that it can count 'bounces' ...

Can we have the TIP start with "-- " on a line by itself?  That would
help email clients to mark it as a signature.

I tried on pgsql-es-ayuda, but I noticed that it removed the trailing
blank, which is significant :-(

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer