Update from 8.2 to 8.3 stackbuilder feature problem

От Stephan-Frank Henry
Тема Update from 8.2 to 8.3 stackbuilder feature problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi.

Using 8.2 I had a batch script to silent install the db and features, including postgis ,pljava, slony1 and some
others,on our XP System.

I thought it would work to simply use the 8.3 version but alas it failed.

After spending some time to figure out why, I stumbled across the 'Stackbuilder' feature. From the pginst.wxs I could
seethat when the stackbuilder is enabled, the features are no longer available.

As the download page only seems to have the Stackbuilder version, is there any way to get a non-Stackbuilder version of
theinstall pack?

Thanks

Frank