Re: [GENERAL] end of life for pg versions...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [GENERAL] end of life for pg versions...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday 12 February 2008 15:48, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:15:23 -0300
>
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> > > Is it just vaporware... maybe... but still there are pros and
> > > cons of having a bland schedule for EOL and new releases.
> >
> > We do have a schedule:
> > http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/PostgreSQL_8.4_Development_Plan
>
> woops maybe what's missing is a clear link on the main site[1] + EOL.
>
> thanks
>
> [1] http://www.postgresql.org/ I'd place it in the support menu...

Actually I think we should be pointing people to
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap.

Of course we would still need to add an EOL page... I think one could make a
strong argument for a static url for EOL info now that windows is EOL for <
8.2.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: