Re: exporting postgre data

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: exporting postgre data
Дата
Re: exporting postgre data  (Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@webthatworks.it>)
Список pgsql-general

MSSQL has a fancy GUI "wizard".

It basically does all the stuff pg_dump does, but just using a GUI
interface to manage all the options.  I guess it has the addition
of managing the interaction between pg_dump on one server an pg_restore
on another as well.

Doesn't really have any more features that I'm aware of, just has a
nice "one stop" interface.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com