Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:59:15PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can some please enlighten me? I'm planning to attend FOSDEM 2008. Is
> it too late?  (registration and accommodation etc.)  I'm new to attend
> conferences held in Europe.

Registration is open. If you don't have a hotel room booked, talk to
Andreas (ads), he has a group reservation going. But I think you need to do
that right away, since he has to give them the final count any day now.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth