Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful
Дата
Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
All this thread is a waste of time.  We've previously agreed that we're
going to store autovacuum per-table settings in pg_class.reloptions.
That automatically gives it pg_dump support, and moreover it means the
user needs not set the options that he/she doesn't want to change from
defaults.

Сообщение: Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful
Сообщение: Re: Simple thing to make pg_autovacuum more useful