Re: VACUUM FULL out of memory

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: VACUUM FULL out of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 05:27:16PM +0100, Michael Akinde wrote:

> Those are the ulimits of the db_admin account (i.e., the user that set
> up and runs the DB processes). Is Postgres limited by other settings?

Are you sure?

On one system I used many years ago, /bin/sh wasn't what I thought it was,
and so the ulimit that I got when logged in was not what the postmaster was
starting under.  Took me many days to figure out what was up.

Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)
Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)