Re: high-availability on MS Windows cluster -- need insights

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: high-availability on MS Windows cluster -- need insights
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 11:52:28AM -0800, George, Harry G wrote:

> ed (text from MS CompSci course on DBMS design).  Then emailed an
> analysis and the tradeoffs as best I understood them to the user and
> requested additional info and requirements (no response so far --
> holidays).   Also    Only then did I begin posting requests for help, in
> preparation for getting those answers back from the user.

Ok, well, let us know what you learn.  I'm happy to share what I know (it
ain't much, as anyone who knows me will tell you), but without a more
specific use-case, it's hard to say anything.

> Sorry about the signature line.  It is required here.  However, I'll try
> posting from home in the future.

I don't care, myself.  It's just one of those things that get some
people's back up, and they won't respond to messages with them attached.