Re: Dangerous hint in the PostgreSQL manual

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Dangerous hint in the PostgreSQL manual
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 06:01:52PM +0100, Listaccount wrote:
> BTW : How can one find out the application doing unused allocations?
> What value of  "ps" output to watch for?

As far as I know, the only way to learn that is to use a debugger.  If the
OS knew this, it'd be able to shoot the misbehaving process instead of
whatever it guesses on.

Сообщение: Re: reading pg_stat_activity view
Сообщение: Re: reading pg_stat_activity view