Re: Limited performance on multi core server

От Steinar H. Gunderson
Тема Re: Limited performance on multi core server
Дата
Re: Limited performance on multi core server  (Matthew Lunnon <mlunnon@rwa-net.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 10:16:43AM +0000, Matthew Lunnon wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas what my bottle neck might be and what I can do
> about it?

Your bottleneck is that you are using a very old version of PostgreSQL. Try
8.2 or (if you can) the 8.3 beta series -- it scales a _lot_ better in this
kind of situation.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/