Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Дата
Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 08:38:40PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Yes. Unless the commandprompt server is configured to use SMTP AUTH
> (which in the case of cmd could be an exception, but it can't be the
> rule of course)

Why can't it be the rule?  It _oughta_ be the rule.  It's been an IETF
recommendation for some time now never to accept relay mail from MUAs on
port SMTP.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: