Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Campbell, Lance wrote:
> I notice this in my log file as well.  I do not have a fire wall that
> would impact this.

It could be a monitoring tool that's opening the socket to check whether
Postgres is listening.  If it connects then closes the socket without
actually talking the PG protocol, this is exactly what you would see.

Is there any reason you're so fond of top-posting?

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"Escucha y olvidarás; ve y recordarás; haz y entenderás" (Confucio)

Сообщение: Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection
Сообщение: Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection