Re: Syntax error in a large COPY

От Reg Me Please
Тема Re: Syntax error in a large COPY
Дата
Re: Syntax error in a large COPY
Список pgsql-general
Il Tuesday 06 November 2007 19:43:38 Scott Marlowe ha scritto:
> On 11/6/07, Reg Me Please <regmeplease@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That seems not to be the case.
> > The last line has a \. by its own and the last but one is
> > well formed.
>
> (Please don't top post...)
>
> Got a self contained test case you can post?

Back to the original topic ...

I'm trying to understand what and where.
The point is that I have this 29M+ lines script telling me there's a problem
somewhere.

A self contained test, at the moment, would be that long!

I'm considering a "branch and bound" approach ... but it'd be quite long
and tedious as the program generating the script has not been written
to do such things.

I'm pretty sure that the interpreter knows exactly where the problem
is. It's just missing to tell it.
Unless there's some friendly advise.

--
Reg me Please